Center for Regional Development "Top-Kaya" works to foster and support local educational, cultural and social initiatives in the Crimea for the development of civil society.
Today we have the experience and successful projects in such areas:
Activation and support of local civic initiatives.
Center Top-Kaya seeks to strengthen the role of public organizations of the Crimea and to facilitate organizational development. From 2010 this program is supported by NED and our partner People in Need (Czech Republic).
- Education (trainings, seminars and consulting for public organizations and initiative groups)
- Methodical Support
- Crimean fair of local community initiatives
- A space for dialogue and new partnerships www.ngocrimea.org
Activation of pro-European initiatives.
Our organization is a resource center for school European clubs in Crimea and actively disseminates developments in the field of non-formal and intercultural education
- Training on the establishment and functioning of European clubs for students and teachers
- Support to schools for initiatives to the Europe Day in Ukraine
- Information events on European integration
- Alternative teaching methods (film society, book clubs)
- Youth international camp of tolerance "Unique culture - United Europe”
Cultural and educational activity.
Center for Regional Development “Top-Kaya”
11, Kiltseva str. Bakhchisaray 98405, Tel .+38 050 6640616, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Oleksandra Tselishcheva, Head of Board, Projects coordinator
Tel .+38 050 6640616, e-mail email@example.com